There are several metrics that can be used to measure the success of digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Conversion rate: the number of website visitors who take a desired action, such as making a purchase or filling out a form.
- Click-through rate (CTR): the number of clicks on a specific link divided by the number of times the link was shown (impressions).
- Bounce rate: the percentage of visitors who leave a website after only viewing one page. A low bounce rate indicates that visitors are engaging with the website.
- Return on investment (ROI): the amount of revenue generated from a campaign compared to the cost of the campaign.
- Lifetime value (LTV): the total revenue generated by a customer over the course of their relationship with a business.
- Reach: the number of people who saw the campaign
- Engagement: the number of people who interact with the campaign, such as likes, shares, comments.
- Repeat Traffic: the number of returning visitors to the website after the campaign.
It’s important to note that different metrics will be more relevant depending on the goals of the campaign and the industry it’s in.
2 thoughts on “How to measure the success of digital marketing campaigns?”
what is the best platform for email marketing?
Email marketing depends on the specific needs and requirements of the business. However, some of the most popular and widely used platforms for email marketing include: Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor